Citrus Salad with Watercress and Shaved Parmesan (#1452)
Salads Side Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 small Red Onion finely diced
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 cups Watercress rinsed and large stems trimmed
- 2 Belgian Endive cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large Grapefruit peeled and sectioned, juice reserved
- 1 large Oranges peeled and sectioned, juice reserved
- 3 tablespoons Parsley Leaves freshly chopped
- 1 Parmesan Cheese shaved, as needed
- Combine onion and vinegar in a small bowl, let stand 30 minutes.
- Whisk olive oil into onion mixture, season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix together watercress and endive in a medium bowl.
- Add fruit and juice, onion mixture, and parsley, toss to evenly coat.
- Divide among four salad plates.
- Garnish with shaved parmesan and serve.