Roasted Broccoli and Cherry Tomatoes with Feta, Roasted Pepper and Olives (#1449)
Side Low Fat Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Broccoli Florets bite size
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry Tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic or as needed, freshly minced
- 1/8 tsp Salt And Black Pepper or to taste, feta and olives are both salty, so you don't need to add too much salt
- 1/2 Lemon juice and zest, freshly squeezed and grated
- 1/4 cup Green Olives or black olives, sliced
- 1 Roasted Sweet Red Bell Peppers cut into strips
- 1/2 Tbsp Oregano freshly chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 tsp Capers rinsed, optional
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450°f.
- Add the broccoli, tomatoes and garlic in a large bowl, drizzle the olive oil, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Toss until well coated.
- Spread the vegetables in a single layer onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake until the broccoli starts to brown and the cherry tomatoes start exploding, about 11 minutes.
- Let the roasted vegetables cool for a few minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, add the lemon juice and zest, olives, roasted bell pepper, oregano and capers (if using) in a large bowl, mix until well blended.
- Stir in the roasted vegetables until well mixed and coated.
- Top with feta cheese.
- Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled.