Ginger Honey Roast Chicken (#1443)
Chicken Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 1 medium Chicken
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper ground
- 1 piece Ginger Root chopped
- 1/4 cup Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Green Chili Peppers chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger ground
- Rub chicken with salt and pepper and stuff with chopped ginger root.
- Place in oven on baking tray and bake.
- Prepare baste by combining oil, soy, honey, chilies, and ground ginger.
- Stir vigously and baste chicken when it is 80% done.
- Baste frequently, during the final stages of cooking to ensure that the honey does not burn.