Homemade Ginger Preserve Recipe (#1434)
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Water
- 100 grams Ginger Root fresh
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- Wash and peel ginger root. Cut into small pieces. Soak them in cold water to cover for 30 minutes, then drain.
- Place the ginger in a small saucepan and add 1 1/2 cups cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the ginger are soft. Next, drain the ginger in a colander.
- After that, place the sugar and remaining 1/2 cup of water in a medium-sized heavy-bottomed pan and cook until sugar dissolves. Add ginger. Mix well. Cook 1–2 minutes. Until thick. Remove from heat. Aside until cold.
- Store in an airtight container. Enjoy. See my web sites www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com www. Recipesrilanka. Blogspot. Com