Stuffed Rava/Sooji idli (#1433)
Snacks Indian Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Durum Semolina Flour (suji)
- 1 cup Curd Cheese sour curd, (dahi)
- 1/2 tsp Salt (namak)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds (rai)
- 1 tsp - eno soda, (fruit salt)
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Mixed Vegetables (peas,cabbage,carrot, cauliflower,capsicum) finally chopped
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder (dhania)
- Mix salt and dahi in suji and make a thick batter using water.
- Cover it and leave for 1 hour.
- Now heat oil and crackle rai in it.
- Add this to the idli mixture.
- Add all vegetables and ginger paste in it and mix it properly.
- Last add eno (fruit salt ) in it. Mix fast n pour the batter in idli mould.
- Now grease idli mould with oil and put the above mixture in it.
- Boil 2 glass water in a pressure cooker and place idli mould in it.
- Cover it and let it steam.
- Cook at high flame for 10 minutes and then remove it from the flame.
- Open it and take out idli mould after 2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot idlis with coconut chutney or sambhar or green chutney.