Cherry Tomato Feta Pasta Salad (#1425)
Pastas Salads Lunch Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 pound Pasta, Fusilli whole wheat
- 1 Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Salt
- 3/4 pound Cherry Tomatoes diced
- 1 Corn fresh, about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup Cucumbers diced
- 1/2 cup Black Olives pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes oil-packed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 3 tablespoons Sundried Tomatoes oil-packed, drained and chopped, about 5 ones
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 5 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic diced, or to taste
- 1 tsp Capers drained
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Black Pepper freshly ground
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Parsley Leaves freshly chopped
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water with a splash of oil to keep it from sticking together.
- Boil for 12 minutes, or according to the directions on the package.
- Rinse under cold water, drain well and allow to cool.
- Place the pasta in a bowl and add tomatoes, olives, feta and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- For the dressing:
- Combine sun-dried tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, capers, salt and pepper in a food processor until almost smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta, sprinkle with the parmesan and parsley, and toss well.