BLT Potato Salad (#1414)
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Potatoes Yukon gold, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar divided
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dill Relish
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Romaine Lettuce ends removed, and cut into i-inch pieces
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 2 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions thinly sliced
- 8 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- Place potato cubes into cold water, about 1-inch above potatoes.
- Add 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar and 1/2 tablespoon salt.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, the reduce heat to low and let simmer until potatoes are fork tender, about 12 minutes or more.
- Drain potatoes well, and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Toss with another 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar.
- While potatoes are cooking, mix together remaining 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add lettuce, cherry tomatoes, scallions and bacon into same mixing bowl with cooked potatoes.
- Pour dressing over, and gently toss until well coated and evenly distributed.
- Season with more salt, black pepper and white vinegar if needed.