Blueberry Banana Muffins (#1410)
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 large Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice 100% pure unsweetened
- 1 cup Blueberries, Unsweetened, Frozen
- 2 whole Bananas mashed
- Combine all the ingredients except the berries and bananas until just blended.
- Gently add the berries and bananas by hand with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) for 20 minutes.
- Make 12 muffins.