Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry (#1403)
Stir Fries Chicken Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Chicken Breast Halves (Boneless Skinless) cut into 1 inch strips
- 4 tsp Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sherry dry
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Oil
- 6 oz Snow Pea Pods
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Thai Chili Paste
- 8 oz Bamboo Shoots drained and sliced
- 8 oz Water Chestnuts drained
- 1/4 cup Low Salt Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Seeds toasted
- 3 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions sliced
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Rice steamed
- Place chicken, soy sauce, sherry, and cornstarch in bowl and stir.
- Let marinate 15 minutes.
- Heat peanut oil in wok or large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add snow peas, garlic and chili paste and stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add chicken with marinade and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add bamboo shoots and water chestnuts and stir-fry until chicken is almost cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Mix in broth. Add sesame seeds and green onions; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Stir in sesame oil. Serve with rice.