Beef in Costume for Halloween (#1402)
Halloween Holidays Beef Main
Share This Recipe
- 4 pounds Pumpkin 1 large pumpkin
- 1 pound Beef
- 1 cup Onions chopped
- 1 Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup Sweet Red Bell Peppers
- 1/3 cup Green Bell Peppers
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 7 1/2 oz Olives pitted, ripe
- 8 oz Tomato Sauce
- 2 large Eggs beaten
- Cut top from pumpkin; scrape out seeds and fibers.
- Simmer in salted water to cover for 20 to 25 minutes or until almost tender.
- Brown beef and onion.
- Add peppers and garlic. Cook one minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into pumpkin. Place on top.
- Brush pumpkin with oil.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) for 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut into edges to serve.