Baby Spinach and Strawberry Salad with Maple Dressing (#1400)
Salads Side Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup pure, or you can use sugar or brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt or to taste
- 1 Black Pepper freshly ground to taste
- 6 cups Baby Spinach
- 12 oz Strawberries freshly sliced, about 2 1/2 cups
- 1/3 cup Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions sliced, green part only
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped and toasted
- Whisk maple syrup (or brown sugar), vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add spinach, strawberries and green onions, toss to coat.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates and top with toasted walnuts.