Strawberry Tart for Two (#1393)
Desserts Tarts Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1 All-Purpose Flour for dusting
- 1 3/4 cups Strawberries sliced
- 5 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper coarsely ground
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 375°f.
- Prepare crust for two.
- Place parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on a work surface, dust with flour and turn the dough out onto it.
- Dust the dough with flour and roll into a rough 9-inch circle, dusting with flour as necessary to prevent sticking.
- Transfer paper or mat and the crust to a baking sheet.
- Toss strawberries with sugar, 1 teaspoon flour, cornstarch, pepper and salt in a medium bowl.
- Mound the strawberry mixture in the center of the crust, leaving about a 2-inch border around the outside.
- Pick up the edges of the crust using a spatula and fold over the berries. (the crust will not meet in the center.)
- Bake the tart until the crust is lightly browned and the filling is bubbling, 40 to 42 minutes.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 15 minutes before serving.