Summer Watermelon Salad (#1387)
Share This Recipe
- 3/4 cup Red Onion halved and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice fresh
- 1 1/2 quarts Watermelon seeded and cubed
- 3/4 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup Black Olives pitted and halved
- 1 cup Mint Leaves fresh chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Put the lime juice in a zipper bag or small bowl with the thinly sliced onion and allow to marinate for about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl gently mix together the watermelon cubes, olives, onions and lime juice, mint, feta cheese and olive oil.
- Toss very gently to blend.
- Serve in the bowl or serve directly out of half of a watermelon shell used as a bowl.