spaghatti sauce (#1380)
Share This Recipe
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning fresh
- 1 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 whole Onions diced
- 2 Canned Stewed Tomatoes mashed with fork
- 1: Get a pan and put it on meduim heat until it heats up.
- 2: After the pan is heated put the oil and oniones until brown.
- 3: When onion is brown and carmaley add in the tomatoes, salt, seasoning and paste then mix.
- 3: When the mixture is bubbly turn the heat off, then serve with spaghity and meat balls and enjoy.