Basil Pesto, Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato and Spinach Sandwich (#1375)
Sandwiches Breakfast Low Fat Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 4 slices Whole Wheat Bread toasted
- 3 tablespoons Basil Pesto basil, or more as needed
- 6 slices Tomatoes prefer vine-ripe
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese fresh
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Extra-Virgin Olive Oil as needed, optional
- 6 Spinach prefer baby spinach
- Line two bread slices on the serving plates.
- Spread the basil pesto evenly on the bread.
- Place three of tomato slices over the basil pesto.
- Place two of fresh mozzarella slices over tomato.
- Season with salt and black pepper to tase, and drizzle some olive oil if needed.
- Top with a few fresh spinach leaves.
- Place the remaining two slices of bread on top of the two sandwiches.
- Cut into the half and enjoy!