Kidney Bean Salad with Mediterranean Dressing (#1370)
Side Gluten Free Low Fat Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1 Corn raw
- 1/4 cup Red Onion minced
- 15 oz Canned Kidney Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 medium Tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Leaves or cilantro, minced
For The Mediterranean Dressing
- 1 clove Garlic or to taste
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice fresh
- 1 Sea Salt to taste
- 1 Black Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and toss with 1/2 cup mediterranean dressing.
- Mediterranean dressing
- Press garlic and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, sea salt and pepper.
- Slowly pour the extra virgin olive oil into the mixture while whisking constantly.
- The more slowly you pour and the faster you whisk, the thicker and creamier the dressing will be.