Baked Stuffed French Toast (#1369)
Share This Recipe
- 4 slices Bread large slices sourdough, crusts removed and cubed
- 8 oz Cream Cheese cut into cubes (1 package)
- 1 Apples large one, granny smith, peeled and chopped
- 6 large Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 Maple Syrup apricot, blueberry, or raspberry syrup.
- Maple, apricot, blueberry, or raspberry syrup.
- Preheat the oven to 375° f (190° c). Place half of the bread cubes in an ungreased 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Cover with the cream cheese cubes, distributing evenly.
- Sprinkle with the chopped apple. Top evenly with the remaining bread cubes.
- Beat together the eggs, milk, and cinnamon until well blended. Pour over the bread mixture in the dish.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with the powdered sugar. Serve with maple or fruit syrup.
- Serves four.