Homemade Mixed Fruit Bread (#1362)
Share This Recipe
- 300 grams All-Purpose Flour
- 12 grams Butter
- 6 grams Salt
- 6 grams Active Dry Yeast
- 175 ml Water
- 12 grams Sugar
- 25 grams Candy mixed fruit
- In mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, yeast, and salt, mix on low speed for one minute.
- Add water and mix on low speed for one minute.
- Combine butter and kneed until smooth and elastic, about 10 to 15 minutes at medium speed.
- Cover dough with towel and let rising at a warm place until volume double size.
- Punch the dough down and roll out the dough to from a large rectangle 12x8 inch .Sprinkle the candy [mixed fruit] [ over the rectangle 12x8 inch ].
- Roll up tightly. Place it to the greased loaf pan, allow to rise for one hour.
- Bake at 200c degree for 35 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy
- See my website * www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com * www. Recipesrilanka. Blogspot. Com