Apple and Cranberry Muffins (Low-fat) (#1361)
Muffins Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Egg Whites whipped
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1/4 cup Applesauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Apples peeled, chopped
- 3/4 cup Cranberries chopped
- Preheat oven at 350° f (180° c).
- Prepare 12 muffin pans with cooking spray and flour.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, combine egg whites, brown sugar, applesauce, vanilla, apples, and cranberries.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened.
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.