Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread (#1351)
Breads Snacks Christmas
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Sugar substitute
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet) miniature*
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Nutmeg ground
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 3 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 4 large Eggs
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 15 oz Pumpkin Purée (Canned) puree
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped(optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c) f (175 degrees c). Grease and flour three 1 pound size coffee cans, or three 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, pumpkin, oil, water, and eggs. Beat until smooth. Blend in flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts. Fill cans 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until an inserted knife comes out clean. Cool on wire racks before removing from cans or pans.
- You can also back in muffin pan with less cooking time.