Hilary Clinton's Chocolate Chip Cookie (#1349)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Oatmeal
- 1 package Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet) 12 oz
- Mix shortening andamp; sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in dry ingredients.
- Form into balls. Roll in sugar.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes on greased cookie sheet at 360f.
- Make about 4 dozens of cookies.