Homemade Fried Bananas (#1347)
Share This Recipe
- 3 large Bananas ripe
- 50 grams Coconut shredded and toasted
- 75 grams Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 tsp Candy chocolate
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 25 grams Butter
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan and fry the bananas for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until slightly golden in color.
- Sprinkle the sugar into the pan, add water and bring it to the boil, it will dissolve [caramel].
- Put the bananas, add vanilla.
- Sprinkle the toasted coconut over the bananas, decorate with2 tea spoon chocolate candy.
- Serve with yogurt.
- Www. Recipesrilanka. Blogspot. Com www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com