Ground Beef Kebabs (#1343)
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Leaves minced
- 2 tablespoons Onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 dash Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Water
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing until well blended and smooth.
- Dip hands in cold water. Form portions of meat mixture into long rolls about 6 inches long.
- Thread onto skewers, pressing meat to even surface.
- Place skewers on grill 3 inches from heat.
- Grill 10 to 15 minutes, depending on how well you like your meat done.
- Turn skewers frequently for even browning.
- Good served with rice pilaf and stewed tomatoes, onions and green peppers.
- Serve persian melon and fresh pineapple for dessert.