Healthy Creamed Corn (#1342)
Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Low-Fat Milk
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 cup Corn divided
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Sea Salt to taste
- 1 Black Pepper to taste
- Combine 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of corn and 1 tablespoon honey in blender. Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend on medium speed for 1 minute.
- In a mixing bowl, combine remaining cup of corn kernels with the corn purée.
- On stove, heat on medium for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with minced parsley or toasted sunflower seeds.
- Serve with chicken or any type of seafood (such as shrimp, scallops or fish).