Chicken Broccoli Casserole (#1341)
Casseroles Chicken Main
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Broccoli Florets
- 2 cups Chicken cooked and sliced
- 2 cans Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise scant
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs soft
- 1 Tbsp Butter or margarine, melted
- Cook broccoli for about 5 minutes until tender-crisp and arrange in a dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with cheese and combined bread crumbs and butter.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) for 25 to 30 minutes.