Blueberry Frozen Yogurt (#1336)
Desserts Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup Low-Fat Milk
- 2 cups Low-Fat Yogurt blueberry
- 1/4 cup Sugar optional, it depends on how sweet you want
- Blend blueberries, vanilla extract and milk in food processor until blueberries are fully mixed.
- Mix in the blueberry milk, yogurt and sugar (optional) together for 2 minutes, until completely blended.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes, then pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to its directions, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve or you can freeze it before serving.