Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry (#1333)
Stir Fries Asian Chinese Chicken Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 pound Chicken Breasts skinned and boned, cut into 11/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic freshly minced
- 1 medium Onions cut into 8 wedges
- 16 oz Frozen Broccoli cauliflower/carrots
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger peeled and minced, fresh
- 1/3 cup White Wine or chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 splash Rice Vinegar
- 3 cups Brown Rice cooked, hot
- In shallow baking dish, combine teriyaki sauce and water; add chicken pieces, coating well.
- Cover and refrigerate two hours. Drain marinade from chicken pieces.
- In large skillet or wok, heat oil; stir-fry chicken, garlic, and onion until chicken is slightly browned.
- Stir in vegetables, ginger, and wine.
- Cover; simmer 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender crisp.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Gradually add to skillet, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Drizzle a splash of vinegar.
- Serve over hot rice.