Peanut Butter Blossoms (#1327)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 1 3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 large Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 48 Chocolate Kisses milk chcolate
- Preheat oven to 375° f (190° c).
- Combine all ingredients except candy in a large bowl.
- Mix on lowest speed of mixer until dough forms. Shape dough into balls, using a rounded teaspoonful for each.
- Roll balls in sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Top each cookie immediately with a candy; press down firmly so cookie cracks around edge.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies.