Almond, Cashew and Dried Fruits Granola (#1323)
Share This Recipe
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Almonds whole
- 3/4 cup Cashew Nuts whole
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds)
- 3/4 cup Coconut, Shredded, Unsweetened (Desiccated)
- 1/4 cups Dark Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup pure
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Dried Apricots chopped
- 1/4 cup Prunes chopped
- Preheat oven to 300° f (150° c).
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts and coconut.
- In another small bowl, combine maple syrup, oil, brown sugar and salt.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the oats mixture.
- Spread evenly onto two large baking sheets.
- Cook for about 1 hour and 15 minutes until nuts are completely cooked and oats are golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly.
- Then stir in dried fruits.
- Storage in an air-tight container.