Crisp Cucumber Salsa (#1322)
Sauces Spreads Mexican
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Cucumbers peeled, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Leaves fresh, minced
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper seeded, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Cilantro fresh, minced
- 1 Garlic Cloves finely minced
- 1/4 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 Tortilla Chips
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt.
- Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately with chips.