Quick Tortilla Pizzas (#1321)
Pizzas Italian Main Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 6 Corn Tortillas (6-Inch) or 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 Olive Oil for brushing
- 3/4 cup Pizza Sauce or tomato sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded, divided
- 1/2 Green Bell Peppers chopped
- 1/4 Red Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Sundried Tomatoes oil-packed, drained and chopped
- 3 Button Mushrooms or cremini, sliced
- 1 Pickled Jalapenos chopped, for serving, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400° f (200° c).
- Brush both sides of the tortillas with olive oil and place onto pizza pans.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce or tomato sauce over each corn tortilla.
- Sprinkle part of the cheese over.
- Place the topping ingredients over cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese melts and becomes golden-brown, and the tortillas become crispy on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle some pickled jalapenos if desired and serve warm.
- Noter: You can put any your favorite toppings, such as cooked and shredded chicken, pepperoni, or marinated artichoke hearts, olives or anything you like to put on the pizza.