No Bake Creamy Pumpkin Pie - 5 Star (#1317)
Desserts Pies Christmas Holidays
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Milk cold
- 1 Filling 1 package, 6 serving size, vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup Pumpkin pure, not pie mix
- 2 1/2 cups Whipped Topping frozen, thawed, or cool whip
- 6 oz Graham Cracker Pie Crust 1 package
- 1 Whipped Topping optional
- Pour milk into a large bowl.
- Add pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute (mixture will be very thick).
- Add in pumpkin with wire whisk; stir in whipped topping. Pour pumpkin mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
- *may substitute 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves in place of pumpkin pie spice.
- Recipe and photo courtesy of the kellogg® company ®, tm, © 2005 kellogg na co.