Cannellini Beans with Italian Sausage (#1314)
Italian Pork Sausage
Share This Recipe
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Hot Italian Sausages
- 3 Italian Sausage
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Sage chopped fresh, or 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 28 oz Italian Plum (Roma) Tomatoes drained and coarsley chopped
- 32 oz White Kidney Beans, Canned rinsed and drained, prefer cannellini
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in an ovenproof, flameproof medium casserole and sauté sausages 15 minutes.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add garlic and sage and sauté until garlic is golden.
- Cool and slice sausages into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add tomatoes and beans and simmer until well cooked, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionaly.
- Season to taste.
- Note: This may be held in oven for 30 minutes at 300 degrees.