Quick Pulled Chicken Tacos (#1311)
Misc Mexican Chicken
Share This Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onions chopped
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 cups Chicken cooked, shredded, pulled apart with two forks
- 2 cups Tomatoes puree
- 4 oz Green Chili Peppers can
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper
- 6 Corn Tortillas (6-Inch)
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1 Avocados large, thinly sliced
- 1 Hot Salsa
- Sauté onion and garlic until onion is translucent.
- Discard garlic.
- Add chicken, tomato purée and chilies.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Spoon some chicken mixture into each taco shell.
- Then fill each with some cheese, avocado, lettuce, and salsa or your other favorite toppings as desired.
- Serve immediately.