Garlic-Lemon Corn Cob (#1304)
Share This Recipe
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic minced, or more or less as needed
- 4 whole Corn Cobs husked
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper freshly ground
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and cook, until fragrant but not browned, about 1 minute.
- Add corn, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook, gently shaking the pan occasionally to turn the cobs, for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking, turning the cobs occasionally, until all but a few tablespoons of liquid has evaporated, about 4 minutes more.
- Serve warm.
- If you still have some garlic-lemon sauce left in the pan, you can serve corn cobs with left sauce.