Baby Spinach Salad with Asian Ginger Dressing (#1303)
Salads Side Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1/4 cup Onions finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Canola Oil or other vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ginger freshly grated
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 clove Garlic minced, or more or less to taste
- 1 Salt to taste
- 1 Black Pepper freshly ground to taste
- 10 oz Baby Spinach fresh
- 1 medium Sweet Red Bell Peppers thinly sliced
- 1 large Carrots grated
- Combine onion, oil, vinegar, ginger, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper to taste in a food processor.
- Process until combined.
- Toss spinach, red bell pepper and carrot with the ginger dressing in a large bowl until evenly coated.
- Divide into four plates and serve.