Roasted Tofu With Oyster Mushroom Gravy (#1301)
Side Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 14 oz Tofu extra-firm, 1 package, drained, cut into 1-inch size
- 1/4 cup Light Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Red Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Cumin ground, optional
- 1 tsp Hot Chili Peppers optional
- 1 Black Pepper to taste
- Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lay prepared 1-inch cube tofu into a baking dish, only one layer.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the soy sauce mixture to the tofu and shake to coat the tofu, make sure all the sides are coated, then marinate tofu for about half an hour or longer.
- Put the baking dish into the prepared oven.
- Bake until tofu is dry on the surface, you can use a folk to test, but not burn, about 40 minutes.
- Take the tofu out of the oven, serve warm with gravy or any kind of your favorite sauce.