Refried Black Beans (#1296)
Mexican Side Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1/4 cup Onions chopped (1 small)
- 2 Jalapeño Pepper seeded, finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 30 oz Black Beans undrained
- 1 Chipotle Chili Peppers canned in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 tsp Red Chili Peppers ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Cook and stir the onion, jalapeno peppers, and the garlic in the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat until the onion is tender.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mash the beans.
- Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 15 minutes.