Cherry Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Salad (#1294)
Salads Side Low Fat Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes ripe, halved, 2 cups
- 1 clove Garlic minced or pressed, small clove
- 1/2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 4 oz Mozzarella Cheese cut into 1/4-inch cubes, or fresh and torn
- 4 tablespoons Basil leaves, fresh, thinly sliced
- In a mixing bowl, add the cherry tomatoes, basil and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper to taste until well blended.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad.
- Gently toss until well combined and coated.