Five Cheese Quiche (#1284)
Desserts Pies Main
Share This Recipe
- 3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 Salt
- 1 Black Pepper freshly ground
- 3/4 cup Swiss Cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack Cheese with jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Goat (Chevre) Cheese soft
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/8 tsp Garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Chives
- 9 inch Pastry pre-baked for tart
- Whisk together whipping cream, eggs and dash each salt and pepper.
- Combine shredded swiss, jalapeno, jack and mozzarella cheeses in small bowl.
- In another bowl, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, garlic, chives, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste until smooth.
- Scatter shredded cheeses over bottom of pastry.
- Spoon goat cheese mixture in small dollops over top.
- Slowly pour egg mixture over all.
- Place tart pan on baking sheet to make handling easier and catch any overflow.
- Bake at 375° f (190° c) f until top is lightly browned, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Set aside 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Note: Can be made a day ahead and refrigerated.
- Let come to room temperature before reheating.
- Bake at 300 degrees until warm, not hot, about 15 minutes.