Crispy Chicken Stir-Fry (#1278)
Stir Fries Chinese Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 3/4 pound Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless), cut in strips
- 3 tablespoons Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Soy Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 cup Onions sliced
- 1 cup Green Bell Peppers or yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup Sweet Red Bell Peppers bell
- 1 cup Mushrooms fresh, optional
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Low Salt Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons White Wine dry
- 1 Rice cooked
- 1 Cashew Nuts toasted, or peanuts, optional
- Combine chicken and soy sauce.
- Set aside 15 minutes to marinate.
- In large skillet or wok, heat oil and garlic.
- Add vegetables and stir-fry until tender crisp, 3 to 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Add soy sauce and chicken and stir-fry for about 5 minutes or until done.
- Combine cornstarch, chicken broth and wine.
- Return vegetables to wok or skillet and add broth mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened. Stir in nuts if using.
- Serve with rice.