Quick & Easy Chocolate Cake (#1266)
Cakes Chocolate Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 4 oz Chocolate Unsweetened baking chocolate, unsweetened, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup Butter or margarine
- 1 2/3 cup Water boiling
- 2 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Sift together flour, sugar and salt.
- In a saucepan boil butter, water and cocoa while still boiling, pour over flour mixture, mix well.
- Add buttermilk, beaten eggs, soda and vanilla. Again mix well.
- Bake in a cookie sheet with sides (well greased) or any large pan.
- It's best when spread thin.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- 12 to 15 brownies.