Vegetable Omelet with Cheese (#1261)
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Green Peas cooked, fresh or canned
- 1/2 cup Carrots cooked, diced
- 5 tablespoons Butter
- 5 large Eggs
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Milk or water
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- If you are using canned peas and carrots, drain them and rinse with fresh water.
- Put 2 tablespoons of the butter in a pan, add the vegs and sauté for 2 or 3 min.
- Add salt and pepper. Put the remaining butter into another frying pan, and heat.
- Beat the eggs with the milk (or water); pour into the pan and let cook.
- As soon as the omelet is set, top with the vegs. And cheese.
- Fold in half, and serve immediately.