Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Escabeche Sauce (#1256)
Grill/BBQ Fish Seafood Low Fat Healthy Grill/BBQ
Share This Recipe
- 1 medium Sweet Red Bell Peppers sliced thinly
- 1 medium Green Bell Peppers sliced thinly
- 1 small Red Onion sliced thinly
- 2 cloves Garlic sliced thinly
- 6 Black Olives pitted, sliced
- 6 Green Olives pitted, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Capers
- 1/4 cup Olives brine
- 1 Tbsp Parsley Leaves chopped flat-leaf
- 1/2 cup Tomato Juice
- 3 tablespoons Sherry Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 slices Mahi Mahi Fillets or similar fish
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper freshly ground
- Stir together first 12 ingredients in a bowl, and refrigerate until needed.
- Season fish on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Coat a grill tray with cooking spray, and place on grill rack.
- Heat, covered with grill lid, over hot coals (400º-500º) for 10 minutes.
- Place fish on tray, and grill over medium-high heat 8 minutes on each side.
- Serve fish hot, topped with cold or room-temperature sauce.