Saucy Shrimp and Pasta (#1252)
Pastas Seafood Main
Share This Recipe
- 4 oz Spaghetti thin
- 14 1/2 oz Canned Stewed Tomatoes italian style
- 4 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Parsley Leaves or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, snipped
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning dried
- 1 dash Red Pepper Flakes ground
- 16 oz Shrimp frozen, peeled and deveined
- 1 Parsley Leaves fresh, for garnish
- In a 4 1/2 quart dutch oven bring 4 cups hot water to boiling.
- Add pasta; cook according to package directions.
- Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan stir together tomatoes, cornstarch, parsley, sug ar, italian seasoning, and red pepper.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Return to boiling and cook 1 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve shrimp mixture over pasta.
- Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs, if desired.