Corn Scrambled Eggs for one (#1250)
Share This Recipe
- 2 tsp Butter
- 2 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions including some greens, finely chopped
- 5 sprigs Cilantro
- 1 large Ear Of Corn kernels removed
- 1 Water
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 Salt
- 2 Corn Tortillas (6-Inch)
- 2 tablespoons Monterey Jack Cheese grated
- Melt butter in an 8 inch pan and add scallions, cilantro and corn.
- Cook for a minute or so, add a splash of water and continue cooking until the corn is tender.
- Season with salt.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of water, then pour them into the pan with the corn and scramble them gently with a fork.
- Add the grated cheese at the end and stir it in with a few strokes of the fork.
- While the eggs are cooking, warm the tortillas in a dry pan.
- Serve them hot with the eggs and salsa or extra cilantro, as desired.