Almond Crunch Pumpkin Cheesecake (#1249)
Share This Recipe
- 1 2/3 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup Sugar divided
- 1/4 cup Almonds sliced, chopped
- 5 tablespoons Margarine melted
- 3 packages Cream Cheese softened, 8 ounces each
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Pumpkin Purée (Canned)
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
Almond Crunch Topping
- 3 tablespoons Margarine
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup Almonds sliced
- 1/2 cup Coconut flaked
- In bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, chopped almonds and margarin e; press on bottom and 2-inches up side of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese and remaini ng 2/3 cup sugar until smooth; blend in eggs, sour cream, pumpkin and spice.
- Pour into prepared crust. Bake at 350° f (180° c) f for 1 hour.
- Turn off oven. Open door slightly; leave cheesecake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Spread almond crunch topping over warm cheesecake.
- Broil 6 inches from heat source for 2 minutes or unt il golden brown.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Almond crunch topping: In small saucepan, heat margarine and brown sugar until dissolved.
- Stir in slic ed almonds and flaked coconut.