Baked Sweet Potato Wedges with Paprika (#1232)
Share This Recipe
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil or canola oil
- 1/2 tsp Paprika or as needed
- 6 medium Sweet Potatoes, Or Yams or 4 large ones, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400° f (200° c).
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add sweet potato wedges.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle paprika over, toss until well coated.
- Arrange on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until the sweet potato wedges are crispy outside, and start to brown.
- Serve at room temperature with your favorite sour cream dip if desired.