Choco-Pudding Cake (#1227)
Cakes Chocolate Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Chocolate, Semisweet
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 large Egg Yolks
- 2 stick Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- Grate the chocolate chips in a blender to a fine consistency.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg yolk with 2 tablespoon of sugar until light and lemony colored.
- Combine the remaining sugar and milk in a small saucepan and heat until tiny bubbles appear along the edges of the pan.
- Remove from heat, and pour small amount of the hot mixture into the egg, stir and pour the egg and milk mixture back into the pan.
- Cook over low heat until the mixture begins to thicken or reaches 185 degrees.
- Remove from heat and add the hot mixture to the chocolate in the blender.
- Add the softened butter and vanilla,, and process 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into cake pan and freeze overnight.
- Allow to sit at room temperature 45 minutes before serving.