Mexican Hot Dog (#1223)
Share This Recipe
- 4 Hot Dogs And Hot Dog Buns
- 1/2 cup Salsa homemade or store-bought
- 4 tablespoons Pickled Jalapenos rings, or as needed
- 4 tablespoons Red Onion chopped
- 4 tablespoons Cilantro freshly chopped
- 1 Mexican Cheese optional
- Split hot dog buns, and place hot dog into each bun.
- Spread each hot dog with about 2 tablespoons salsa, 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno or as needed, 1 tablespoon red onion, cilantro and sprinkle some mexican cheese if desired.